Wednesday, September 16, 2009

update

WOW! its been so long since i have posted anything...... well that is because we are soooo busy trying to bust our butts to get a house we want it sooooooo bad but for every step that we have taken forward we have taken like 2 back.... just frustrating.well lets see what has been going on? well im trying to start my own cleaning Biz i have business cards and everything so if you or anyone that you know needs house cleaning done im your girl! Front

BACK
i am a really hard reliable worker so give me a call! well things here have been going ok we are still living with my sis-in-law and her bf and it does get frustrating at times. even though we are never home!! but that just makes us want that house soooooo much more.

Ramone and I have not been along since we got married so i in a way hope that jeff gets to go home soon so we can have that time together until we start a family ... NO this is not a way of me telling everyone i am Pregnant sorry someday but not now. Ramone needs to get into school and hopefully finish first.

1 comment:

Skinhorse said...

I hope your cleaning business really takes off, Emilie!

family and friends