Wednesday, November 26, 2008

............OUR WEDDING DAY!!


This is my beautiful wedding cake MY FAVORITE aunt made it from scratch!.

the huge gorgous house where i had the best day that i will never forget.


Ramone and i were married on March 24, 2007 we were married at a close friends of mines house. it was a huge house we had our wedding in her front yard wired i know but it was so beautiful. my colors were Black, hot pink and white. Our wedding was SUPPOSED to be at 2:00 in the afternoon and i was already running about half an hour late because the hair stlyist... it took her a little longer to do my hair because it is sooo thick. and i wasnt even dressed yet. The wedding was in queen creek and i was driving as fast as i could to get there. i got there and about 5 people were getting me dressed while i tried not to mess up my hair. and im all ready and i was in the van ready to start the wedding when i got word that ramone and all his groomsmen were not there yet and still were not dressed. my dad was getting very upset because he was paying the harp player and the horse and carraige by the hour. ramone and me always joked during our engagment by saying "oh dont you go and leave me standing at the alter" and now he was 2 hours late. as you could bet i was almost in tears! i had people trying to make me laugh and fanning my face and saying dont worry he will be here. Finally he showed up and they were getting dressed so my dad drove me to the starting point where the horse and carriage was. and you could guess the rest of my happily ever after .

No comments:

family and friends