Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Little Family

This is our little family. well let me tell a little about us. Ramone and i met in a walmart parking lot back on March 17, 2006 he was a security guard there. my boyfriend at the time introduced us, i thought he was real cute so i asked to use his phone, i called my phone so i would have his number. later on we started talking and getting to know each other. then me and my boyfriend had a huge fight and ended up splitting up so ramone took it upon himself to ask me out. we started dating and it was about 1 year and 2 months in aug. when he asked me to marry him. i said yes and we were married on March 24, 2007.
then in tat same year in December we had some family problems and that is how my little brother jeff came to live with us. jeff is almost 16 and we love having him around he helps us out alot.

No comments:

family and friends