Thursday, December 25, 2008

my birthday!


I turned 21 on December 23! It was a great birthday! I woke up to my hunnys cooking in bed and him singing to me and hundreds of texts saying happy birthdys from tons of my friends and family and went to work! It was a good day my family came to where our work was having lunch with a cake and sang to me! And that night bekki ramone and the rest of the girls took me out to RT o'sullivans for dinner it was soooo much fun a night to remember especially the wierd nomb guy in the double aided miror in the ladies bathroom! Ha ha ok so the girls had to go to the bathroom and there was only 3 stalls and there was 4 of us and so I was waiting! I was looking at the miror cuz it looked double sided and I could see this tall tree nomb leprican thing stabfind behind the miror! And I go "guys I think this miror is double sided" and they go nu uh! And came out and I went into the stall and did my business and came out looked at the miror again and sure enough it was gone! Hmmm am I going crazy? And I went back to dinner and I kept saying bekki I know I saw something! And so she went back in there and sure enough she saw it to I have a pic ill have to put it up it is really crazy. So ya it was tons of fun!

No comments:

family and friends