Thursday, December 25, 2008

My husbands family frustrates me sooo much! He trys sooo hard to please them he is the youngest in the family and just wants to be accepted! They take advantage of him so much like his sister let's say? She is the only girl in the family! And she gets ANYTHING she wants! The day we were engaged I came up to her and said look ramone asked me to marry him sand I showed her my ring! And she says WHY? And I go because he loves me and I love him! No congrats or good no excitement nothing! Then we were moving in together after we got married and Ramone had a sterio a nice big one and she goes oh this is nice are you taking it with you? And he goes no Bobbi you can have it ! And she takes it and leaves! His mom dosnt call on his birthday! And just today she didn't get him anything for Christmas! Not even a call on the phone! Isn't that sad? And the worse thing is his oldest brother paid for his sis a brand new laptop! I mean I know Christmas is about giving rather then receiving! But come on he got nothing! And when they do come into town! He is the last to know? No call no stoping by if he wants to see them he has to track them down! Man I wish I could say something to them to tell them how much they hurt him a little more inside everytime they do this to him! He works so hard to hide the pain but it is there! And tonight I saw it! I really don't know how he feels inside because I have been raised into a good family that loves me and they love ramone sooo much he has actually said that my dad and mom are more parents then his have ever been! Because they care, they call , they text him , they don't expect anything out of him! My bro and sis love him they love being around him they don't want the material items. Ugh one day I'm gunna tell them how I feel!

No comments:

family and friends